Ofra Gaito, a therapist and makeup artist, entered the beauty industry in 1979. During the years she lived in South Africa, Ofra worked in the field of aesthetics. She traveled and completed several courses with well-known cosmetic brands in Germany, France, and United States – including earning her prestigious, postgraduate, CIDESCO course in Johannesburg. The CIDESCO diploma remains the highest, qualifying certification in the field of Esthetics and Beauty Therapy that can be achieved by an individual. As a certified CIDESCO recipient, Ofra analyzes the skin as well as the body and this distinction has positively shaped her cutting-edge, career path.
After the success of her first salon and spa, Ofra opened a second salon and spa which thrived throughout the ‘80s. In the early ‘90s, Ofra expanded her business to include products distribution for European cosmetic companies in South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. This growth increased distribution to over 400 new locations.
By 1994, Ofra and her husband, David, created their own line of skin care and makeup products and OFRA Cosmetics was being produced stateside. Ofra and David relocated to the United States in 1998 and opened manufacturing facilities in Ft. Lauderdale. The first OFRA Day Spa and Laser Center soon followed in the spring of 2001 and provides exclusive face, body, and hair treatments using only OFRA Cosmetics Skin Care and Makeup lines.
Today, OFRA is an internationally recognized name in the beauty industry. OFRA has a distinguished client list – including international celebrities, well-known franchises like Miss Universe, Olympic athletes, politicians, judges’ wives, prime ministers, and a variety of other famous personalities.
OFRA Cosmetics is not just another makeup company or skincare line. It is a leading manufacturer of professional skincare and makeup. In addition, OFRA is currently the top supplier of beauty kits to over 750 United States cosmetology schools and salons.
With 20 years of manufacturing experience, OFRA Cosmetics – led by Ofra and David – has distinguished itself as an innovator within the beauty industry. By formulating and producing exclusive skin care and makeup products in-house, OFRA does everything from product creation to testing, manufacturing, packaging, and shipping.
From beginning to end, only the finest ingredients found in nature are used such as:
- Plant, marine, and vegetable extracts
- Lady's Mantle
- Retinol specializations
- Argerline (peptides from amino acids)
- Vegetable Growth Hormone
- Vitamin C
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Some organic compounds
- Other natural, anti-aging, skin repairing ingredients
Along with supplying products to 23 countries, including the United States, OFRA continues to anticipate the latest international makeup and skincare trends and advance the beauty industry from within.
Skin Care Range Highlights
- Advanced products designed by a research team of specialized doctors & highly qualified chemists, all licensed in the USA & France
- This unique skin care line answers the needs for all skin types in any weather conditions, using technologically advanced formulas specializing in Retinol, Argerline, Vegetable Growth Hormone and Vitamin C. Professional peeling treatments include Glycolic, Lactic, Malic Acid and Pumpkin Pulp extracts. All products are made from PLANT, MARINE & VEGETABLE EXTRACTS
- Retail & professional salon sizes are available including an educational program with professional manuals and treatments demonstration DVD
- All laboratories are Health Department approved.
- All packaging is recyclable and products are environmentally friendly
- All products have been tested in a laboratory, never on animals and our products have no animal ingredients
- All products are suitable for both men and women.
- All products have a shelf life of at least two years
Makeup Range Highlights
- Suitable for the most sensitive skin types
- Hypoallergenic and long lasting
- Moisturizing lipsticks available in a wide variety of colors as well as long lasting liquid lipsticks
- Eye shadow selection of velvety matte and shimmer, 3D Cream and 3D Powder technology including loose mineral shadows
- Mascaras contains algae extract, glycine soja germ extract as well as Anagain (pea sprout extract) to condition, stimulate hair growth and fight loss. They are also are approved for contact lens wearers.
- Easy to apply eye and lip liners, as well as gel eye liners
- Mineral loose powder foundations, tinted, moisturizers, Silk Peptide long lasting liquid foundations, oil free compact foundations and moisturizing liquid foundations in a wide variety of colors
- Beautiful shades of compact and cream blushes, mosaic and marble powders
- All products come in attractive black packaging and are competitively priced