Six Tips to Achieve a Full Pout
Posted on 06 June 2016
- Exfoliate. Proper lip care is essential so treat dry, cracked lips by removing dead skin for a smooth finish. The OFRA Lip Exfoliator is the perfect remedy and works as a light peel. Apply to lips and leave on for a few minutes. Then, gently rub off with dry fingers to reveal a smooth, luxurious pout.
- Moisturize and Protect. For optimal results, use OFRA’s Pure Vitamin E Lipstick after exfoliating. It will deeply moisturize while protecting your lips with its natural sunscreen.
- Brighten. Next, unveil the light. Apply a concealer or foundation to your lips. This technique will make your pout brighter and appear naturally larger. It also doubles as a primer for your lipstick for more staying power.
- Line. Use a lip liner closest to your natural lip color. OFRA has your perfect shade here! Start from the outer corners and draw slightly above and below your natural lip edge to give your pout more volume. Remember, just a little bit! We want it to look as natural as possible. Most beauties have asymmetrical lips so this technique is a way to even them out and create an edge if desired.
TIP: Having trouble finding your natural lip shape or creating lines? Smile! Your lips will tighten up and make lines more prominent for you to draw on.
- Blend. Smooth out the lines by blending for a softer natural effect using your finger, a lip brush or a cotton ball.
- Finish. It’s all about playing around with different techniques and shades to find which look works best for you! Complete your lip look with any of these options:
- Fill in lips with a nude lipstick slightly lighter than your natural lip color. Then, highlight the center of your lips with a sheer gloss to instantly make them appear fuller.
- Use only a gloss on top like OFRA’s Volulips. They come in four gorgeous shades and contain lip enhancing ingredients to give you a voluptuous pout.
- Create a beautiful ombre effect with your favorite OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks to give your lips incredible dimension!