Date Night Makeup
Posted on 17 February 2017
Love is still in the air after celebrating Valentine’s Day (or Gal-entines Day) so I’ve pulled some inspiration to create a wine and deep brown smokey eye using our Dazzling Diamonds Eyeshadow Palette and some other great OFRA products to help tie it all together!
- To start I applied some clear tape to the sides of my eyes to make sure I get a sharp even line.
- Next I took the “Millennium Gold” shade and applied that all over the lid, leaving just a bit of space in the brow bone area. You’ll want to prime your eyes beforehand. You can use the OFRA Eye Gel Primer for your eyeshadow base making color more vivid and preventing creasing for hours!
- Using the chocolate brown shade in “Glamour”, I defined the crease and outer corner of the eye. Next, I took this beautiful marsala-wine color in the shade “Sublime” that has gold shimmer in it and applied that to the lower lid from inner to outer corner.
- Taking the “Plum” shade to deepen the outer lower lid and the darkest brown shade “Bohemian” to further define the crease, I used our Brush #21 to blend the shades out evenly. To highlight my brown bone and inner corners I used the shade “Plastic”. Going in with the darkest shimmer shade “Exquisite” on the very outer end of my eyes, I blend it carefully into the lash line with a small liner Brush #1 and take it up along the edge of the tape defining the line I have created. Making sure everything is blended to my liking I took a combination of “Plum” and “Sublime” and brought that beneath my lower lash line.
- Lastly, for the eyes I took the Eyeliner Pencil in "Black" along my waterline and to tightline my eyes and applied my HD Volumizing Mascara in black for extra drama.
- Moving on to the rest of my face, I used the Universal Eyebrow Pencil to lightly fill in my brows and I applied a light layer of my OFRA Absolute Cover Silk Peptide Foundation in #7. I used a combo of “Dawn” and “Sunrise” from our Skin Sculpting Wand Set to highlight and conceal beneath my eyes setting it with Banana Powder.
- I then used the Americano Bronzer to lightly contour my face and added Beverly Hills Highlighter to my cheekbones and cupids bow with my Highlighting Fan Brush #7.
- Lastly, I applied the Glacier Pink Lip Liner and Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Tuscany and finished off everything with the OFRA Makeup Fixer spray to ensure my makeup stays in place and lasts all night for my date!
Written by Mariel Fernandez - OFRA Team Member