Get That Look: Jennifer Lopez
Posted on 12 July 2017
JLo always has the best red-carpet makeup looks. This particular one from the 2017 Grammys is a little different from her usual bronzey look, but is the perfect example of how to seamlessly and sophisticatedly incorporate color into your eye looks. Although the look is smokey, the highlight, lip, and eye colors make it fresh and perfect for summer. Who knew purple and peach would go so well together? This look makes for a stunning summer color combo for any night out.
- Start out by priming your face using the Absolute Cover Primer for a look that will stay on all night.
- For foundation, apply the Absolute Cover Foundation to give your look a flawless base.
- Cover any blemishes with the Corrector Tri-Pot Lite, Medium, Amber or the Corrector Tri-Pot Ebony and highlight under the eyes with the Skin Sculpting Wand.
- Set your face with a light dusting of the Translucent Powder in Light, Medium, or Dark.
- Warm up your skin with the Americano Bronzer.
- Pop the Pressed Blush in Mai Tai, which is a brand-new tropical orange shade from our Island Time Summer Collection, onto the apples of your cheek.
- Highlight the tops of your cheekbone, nose, and cupid’s bow with Bali Highlighter, a brand-new golden-peachy shade also from our "Island Time" Summer Collection, for a JLo-level glow.
- Fill in your brows with the OFRA Eyebrow Gel, which is semi-permanent, waterproof, and the most durable brow product for summer!
- Apply Ice Cream Eyeshadow in Dumb Plum with Brush #21; this shadow is super creamy and long lasting because it contains a built in primer!
- Highlight the browbone and inner corner with Bali.
- Pat Glorious Eyeshadow on the inner lid with Brush #31.
- Buff Plum Eyeshadow on the outer corner with Brush #21.
- Buff Dumb Plum on the lash line with Brush #31.
- Run the Eyeliner Pencil in Brown on the upper lash line and buff with Brush #16.
- Apply the HD Volumizing Mascara.
- Apply the Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Rio, now part of our “Island Time” Lip Set, for a beautiful peachy nude lip.
- Pat on the Lipgloss in Apricot Dream.
Last Step: Set your face with the Makeup Fixer.
Share this post with your friends who love JLo and her makeup looks just as much as you do.