Skin Care Solutions
On our previous blogpost “How to Target Your Skin Type”, we introduced the best skin care remedies for various skin types including dry, oily, combination, normal and sensitive skin. Still, there are a variety of additional concerns that many of us face regardless of skin type. Dark spots/hyperpigmentation, aging skin, redness and rosacea are all common issues. In our “How to Camouflage Your Skin” blog post we talk about how to conceal these problematic areas, however, today OFRA is here to provide you with solutions for the most common skincare concerns.
If you’re prone to dark spots, become best friends with a Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C disrupts the melanin production that causes splotches. It is recommended to look for a formula in an opaque or dark container to minimize any exposure to air and light to this sensitive yet powerful ingredient.
- OFRA Perfexion Radiance Serum will help reduce fine lines, pigmentation and dark spots due to its active ingredient: Retinyl Palmitate. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which hydrates, refines lines and improves elasticity, leaving skin soft and radiant.
- The OFRA Peptide Activator has an ultra-fluid and silky texture that delivers anti-wrinkle action and an immediate radiance boost to the skin around the eyes.
If you have mature skin, look for products that contain Vitamin E and tons of antioxidants. “It basically inhibits acute ultraviolet damage so it really helps with redness, wrinkles, and sun spots,” says a NYC Dermatologist and look for products with anti-aging properties like the following:
- OFRA Biotech Cream is suitable for dry, normal and combination skin types. This cutting edge peptide technology contains 5% Argereline, which uniquely reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles by aiding in muscle relaxation and assisting in the formation of the skin's regenerative layers. This firming cream promotes younger, smoother looking skin. Continued use repairs and strengthens the skin, restoring it to its natural health and vitality.
* For maximum results first use Biotech Face Gel and finish with Biotech Eye Cream.
-Retinol Cream is an anti-aging, antioxidant formula that is suitable for normal, combination and oily skin. It is a specialized treatment cream which focuses on a soft and unnoticed exfoliation of the skin over time. With continued use, you will see significant reduction of pigmentation, age spots, lines and improvement in the size of skin pores.
- Perfexion Renovate Anti-Aging Serum is an intensive anti-aging formula intended to be applied under moisturizer. Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate and Ultramarine Extract are a few of the ingredients in this formula that improve skin’s elasticity and firmness. It will create a light peel on the skin over time in order to smooth out the complexion on the face and neck.
-OFRA’s Perfexion Diffuse is a unique formula created especially to hydrate and reduce skin sensitivity and redness due to broken capillaries. If you experience redness or rosacea, try a product with Resveratrol. An antioxidant also found in red wine, Resveratrol has significant anti-inflammatory properties, ideal for people with eczema, rosacea and acne.
Concerns like Rosacea often involves a defective moisture barrier in the facial skin as well as abnormal water loss, both of which may contribute to the skin’s irritability and susceptibility to inflammation. Used daily, moisturizers can help soothe irritation, improve appearance and restore the skin’s proper functioning. The OFRA Peptide Hydrating Mask targets loss of moisture and is suitable for normal, dry and sensitive skin types. Formulated with natural, purified ingredients, thirsty skin will absorb the nutrients quickly and the active ingredients will result in softer, smoother skin as well as the reduction of fine lines.
Many of the previous products target multiple skin concerns, making them economically friendly and uniquely helpful. All products mentioned are available for purchase here on our site www.ofracosmetics.com
Written by Mariel Fernandez – OFRA Team Member
- Acne Solution
- beyond the product
- combination skin
- dry skin
- ofra cosmetics
- oily skin
- Skin Care
- Skin Tone
- vitamin c
- Vitamin E