Every day is Lip Day.
Beauties, at OFRA we take lips seriously. Liquid Lipsticks. Lip Liners. Lip glosses. Lip Plumpers. When it comes to taking care of your precious pouts we have it all.
What lip products does OFRA carry and how much do they cost?
Our Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks are amongst our best sellers. And we love them as much as you do. The best part?We offer them in 3-color sets including our latest Espresso Lip Set and Me, Myself, & I Lip Set.
These OFRA beauties are highly pigmented and glide on with ease. Need we say more?So many lip products. Only one set of lips. Every day is a chance to put your lips on display.
Here’s our guide to your OFRA lip care routine and the perfect pout:First things first. To line or not to line? Lip liner is like a primer for your lips. With a lip liner, lip color has a foundation to apply over that makes it last longer without having to constantly reapply. It can also be used to give the effect of plumper lips by overdrawing your natural line. Choosing a lip liner that is a shade darker than your natural lips will create an instantly defined look.
What’s the best way to apply lipstick?
No secrets, just follow the steps:
- Exfoliate using the Lip Exfoliator as a light peel to reveal a smooth pout and help with cracked or dry skin
- Moisturize and protect using the Pure Vitamin E Lipstick with SPF
- Brighten your lips by applying a concealer or foundation to your lips. Try our Skin Sculpting Wand that works double duty as a liquid contour. This step could also be considered as priming.
- Line your lips using Lipliner to even out your lips and make them appear more plump and defined.
- Blend the lines using a Lip brush like Brush #10 or a cotton ball to create a more natural effect
- This step is all you. Pick your shade and go glam.
What’s the perfect shade of lipstick for my skin tone?
Shades perfected.Need help deciding what color lipstick would look best? Below is our take on the most complimentary colors for each skin tone. Just remember, you are never limited to a list. Learn the rules and then have fun breaking them. Explore. Mix. Create.
Check out our Lip Art Challenge Blog to see our take on next-level lip looks.
For Help On Finding The Best Lippies For Your Skin Tone You Can Start Here:
Cracked lips? No. Luscious Lips? Yes.Just like your foundation routine starts with moisturizer and Self-Care Sunday, so does your lip routine. With our three-step guide, it will take you no time to keep your lips voluminous and perfected. Check out our Blog on Summer Lip Care for the steps that will take you beyond summer and into your daily routine.
What’s the best way to make my lipstick last?
Lovely Lips that last.Wearability through an arduous day is your next lip priority, Beauties. Use the OFRA Lip Sealer to lock and seal lipstick for long-lasting color. Using our Lipliner as a base also helps to make pigments last, which prolongs staying time for pristine lips.
Want to achieve a fuller looking pout?OFRA has tons of products to help make your pucker pillowy, plump, and pouty. OFRA Lip Plumper, Lipliner, Pure Vitamin E Lipstick and Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks (they are that good) all help increase lip size and shape, overall creating a much fuller pout.
Still, need some help?Check out our Blog for an in-depth guide on how to achieve fuller lips. F.Y.A. (For your application): Sometimes the pigmentation of your lips can alter the lipstick shade you are applying. We recommend applying a thin layer of concealer to your lips to make sure your shade is performing at its best.
Our liquid lipstick is good. Amazing.Our alliterative (did we mention it’s that amazing?) and luxurious Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is made of a creamy formulation that wears all day. The pliable texture moisturizes your lips while still mattifying, and because the formula is a mousey consistency it doesn’t drip or become messy like some liquidy formulas do. We have an assortment of shades, 60 and counting, which are suitable for most skin tones and fit into any makeup lover’s style.
What’s the best way to remove my lipstick?
Take it off. (But why?)We know you don’t want to take off Rio, but it’s time for some skin R&R. OFRA has a variety of cleansers that will help remove your makeup. To take off your lipstick, we recommend that you use our 2phase Makeup Remover. Apply it to a dry cotton pad and rub it on your lips for easy removal. Follow with your favorite lip care routine.
Here’s an overview of the good and the not so good of lip products.
What are the Pros of lipstick?
- Improve the texture of your lips by using exfoliators and moisturizers
- Give off the effect of plumper and more luxurious lips
- Add a pop of color to brighten up your whole makeup look and pull it together
- Lip liner defines the shape of your lip allowing for a longer lasting finish and an evened out pout
- A hint of shine from our glosses can turn any matte lipstick glossy and add volume to your lips
- With any of these lip products you can go from the most natural finish to the boldest and powerful statement lip
- With a vitamin and antioxidant-rich formula, all of our lip products have a creamy, soft texture that moisturizes and never feathers
What are the Cons of lipstick?
- Without proper care, lips can become dry and chapped during winter months
- If not stored properly your liquid lipsticks can dry out
- Our Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is never drying, but because of its moisturizing elements, it may transfer slightly; however, it will leave plenty of product on your lip for an all-day or all-night wear
- The Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks are not a tattoo or stain so it will wear off after some time
- The Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick may take a few minutes to set into your lip so you may need to wait 20 minutes before eating or drinking for maximum effect and may require touch-ups during the day
Are OFRA lip products cruelty-free?
Are OFRA lip products vegan?
Showing 12 of 166